Essential Papers To Bring

Listed below are some of the essential papers you need to bring with you.

•    Passport with Visa – N.B. Check expiry dates and make sure there is at least six-months before renewal – [remember there are costs to renew both the passport and have the Visa put into the new passport!!!!]
•    Birth Certificates – always a good idea to get a couple of certified copies as well. You will need the long version for INZ but also get some short versions notarised.
•    Marriage Certificate – again, try and get a couple of certified copies.
•    Driving Licences 
•    Proof of last UK employment [last payslip, P45 etc] and if possible a reference from your last employer.
•    Medical records and records of all currently active immunisations.

For a comprehensive list, please contact us and ask us about our FREE telephone consultation