Maintaining Lawful Status

If you have had a visa allowing you to visit or live in New Zealand but your situation has changed, your visa has run out or you are otherwise currently living unlawfully in New Zealand, we can help.

We can assess whether you are eligible to apply to regain your lawful status within New Zealand under Section 61 of the Immigration Act, 2009.

Contact us to see if this option is a possibility for you


Alexandra is a member of NZAMI - New Zealand Association for Migration & Investment